Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky.
Do you envision shaping the future of home services in one of the fast-growing tech companies based in Dubai?
Then, don't lose another second! Come onboard and be a part of this exciting adventure of growth and success and take over a key role in Partner Success Executive.
Join us and just shine with us!
What we expect from you:
- Operating as the point of contact for all marketplace partners (Calls, emails, face-to-face meetings, etc.)
- Making sure partners are receiving booking requests daily/weekly.
- Forecasting and tracking partners account metrics and send weekly reports to partners and speak to them if there is any decrease in booking acceptance number.
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients and inform the BD team to pitch (Exclusive).
- Coordinating with customer service, sales, and the Finance Team to assist partners with their day-to-day queries.
- Checking daily performance, especially missed bookings and sending emails to partners and inform about penalties.
- Arranging mystery shopping and taking action on any process failure and sending emails, calling, or meeting in person if required.
- Pushing partners to make use of the existing/ new product feature regularly (call feature, release feature, etc.)
- Informing and educating partners for new process implementation and following up to ensure proper execution.
- Checking all existing partners' documents and details to ensure everything is up to date (trade license, account details, Vat certificate, etc.).
- Planning and executing partner off-boarding (termination) process along with BD team.
- Going through all marketplace partners’ accounts to check active and inactive partners. Get in touch with all inactive partners and note reasons for being inactive (Company closing, change in company owner/management, higher JM commission, not receiving booking from Justlife, issues with JM policy).
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- 3 to 4 years of related account management experience.
- Proven experience in negotiating, reviewing and managing client and service provider requirements; contracts; policies and procedures.
- Exceptional communication (written and spoken) and efficient organizational skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Good mathematical and computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A team player with pro-activity.
PERKS OF BEING A PART of JUSTLIFE
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team, and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
We care about you
- Structured and predictable salary progression
- Flexible working hours and remote working depending on the job
- JustHoliday! One-day extra vacation on your birthday
- Team-building games, challenges, and activities!
We improve you
- Working with a great team and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, on-the-job, and internal-external training
- Fast career growth
- Internal career opportunities
We recognize you
- ‘’JustHeroes’’ Reward and Recognition Program
- Discounts and gifts vouchers
- Employee Referral Program
Justlife (previously Justmop) is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other homes services such as maintenance and laundry. Justlife’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since our inception, we've slowly been expanding our services from home cleaning alone to serving all your needs at home.
Justlife has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.
Our Mission: We promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our team members a work environment where they thrive towards their best versions.