Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky.
Do you envision shaping the future of home services in one of the fast-growing tech companies based in Dubai?
Then, don't lose another second! Come onboard and be a part of this exciting adventure of growth and success and take over a key role in Account Manager.
Join us and just shine with us!
What we expect from you:
- As an Account Manager, you will play a key role in acquiring and engaging the right set of partners on the portal and maintaining partnership, Operating as a single point of contact for all service providers from Initially onboarding to handling their account to make sure partners derive maximum value from it.
- Strong track record of Brand onboarding, partnerships, management and delivery of services.
- Effectively search prospective clients and convert sales leads, You will spend a good portion of each day connecting with service providers over the phone, via email, and face-to-face meetings, being the face of our brand.
- Analysing daily partner and vertical performance and making sure that the quality is maintained.
- Achieve short and long-term sales goals, ensuring the right processes are in place.
- Informing and educating partners for new process implementation and following up to ensure proper execution.
- Identifying opportunities to grow existing clients and to take necessary measures to close the deals.
- Forecasting and tracking partners account metrics and updating the partner with the necessary steps to grow their business.
- Coordinating with cross functional departments to assist partners with their day-to-day queries.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and to adapt to a fast & dynamic mindset.
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Be responsible for your vertical performance including owning demand and revenue number
- Be the quality custodian of your vertical ensuring superlative customer experience
- Take ownership of Justlife’s growth, find creative new solutions and follow through with them to delight users and boost partners’ performance.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- 3 to 4 years of related account management experience.
- Proven experience in negotiating, reviewing, and managing client and service provider requirements; contracts; policies, and procedures.
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working with a fast-paced workplace.
PERKS OF BEING A PART of JUSTLIFE
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team, and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
We care about you
- Structured and predictable salary progression
- Flexible working hours and remote working depending on the job
- JustHoliday! One-day extra vacation on your birthday
- Team-building games, challenges, and activities!
We improve you
- Working with a great team and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, on-the-job, and internal-external training
- Fast career growth
- Internal career opportunities
We recognize you
- ‘’JustHeroes’’ Reward and Recognition Program
- Discounts and gifts vouchers
- Employee Referral Program
Justlife (previously Justmop) is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other homes services such as maintenance and laundry. Justlife’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since our inception, we've slowly been expanding our services from home cleaning alone to serving all your needs at home.
Justlife has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.
Our Mission: We promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our team members a work environment where they thrive towards their best versions.