Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky.
Do you envision shaping the future of all home services in one of the fast-growing tech companies based in Dubai?
Then, don't lose another second! Come onboard and be a part of this exciting adventure of growth and success and take over a key role as a People and Culture Manager.
Join us and just shine with us!
What we expect from you:
We are looking for world-class candidates to join our People and Culture team as a People and Culture Manager.
- As a People and Culture Team, we attract, develop, and retain great talents, we believe in employee experience, an agile way of working, a people-focused, and a data-driven approach. We are quite confident in bringing Justlife to the next level, having a world-class team, inspiring culture, and feeling comfortable with all challenges along the way.
- People and Culture Manager will support the People and Culture team’s strategy to attract, retain, and develop talent and provide them a great working experience. Reporting to the VP of People and Culture, P&C Manager will assist multiple business functions (Engineering, Product, Marketing, Finance etc.) and have direct interaction with the leaders and team members. This role requires the individual to have a strong understanding of HR practices and can provide leaders and team members with guidance to HR processes.
- As a People and Culture Manager, you should be a smart, driven, fun, and collaborative team player who wants to work in an exceptionally people-oriented culture and play a key role in the future expansion of Justlife!
What we expect from you:
- Lead the end-to-end employee life cycle and People and Culture projects, such as attraction, recruitment, development, performance and retention.
- Evolve and build out the company culture.
- Partner with departments in recruiting, selecting our talents.
- Coordinate performance review processes, career paths, succession planning, reward & recognition.
- Identify development needs and facilitate development activities, learning, and development practices.
- Have a proven track record and solid results in talent development including strategy, action plans, OKRs, KPIs, systems, and tools.
- Be excellent at building relationships at all levels of the organization, including the management.
- Support the People and Culture team with projects and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, employee experience to create high-performance teams in the organization.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 7+ years of HR experience.
- Experience within a technology or internet industry is ideal, and experience working with tech and marketing teams is a plus.
- Excellent verbal & written English skills.
- Strong HR skills: Employee Relations, Recruitment, Performance & Talent Management, Employer Branding, Learning and Development.
- Experience in ATS, HRIS, HR reports and metrics, OKRs, performance appraisal systems, 360-degree feedback systems and processes.
- A strong team player who is committed to taking on a systematic and agile way of thinking.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize workload, and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Being proactive, innovative, creative, and able to think outside of the box.
- Having integrity and universal accountability.
PERKS OF BEING A PART of JUSTLIFE
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team, and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
We care about you
- Structured and predictable salary progression
- Flexible working hours and remote working, depending on the job
- JustHoliday! One-day extra vacation your birthday
- Team-building games, challenges, and activities!
We improve you
- Working with a great team and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, on-the-job, and internal-external training
- Fast career growth
- Internal career opportunities
We recognize you
- ‘’JustHeroes’’ Reward and Recognition Program
- Discounts and gifts vouchers
- Employee Referral Program
Justlife (previously Justmop) is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other homes services such as maintenance and laundry. Justlife’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since our inception, we've slowly been expanding our services from home cleaning alone to serving all your needs at home.
Justlife has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.
Our Mission: We promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our team members a work environment where they thrive towards their best versions.