- Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky.
Do you envision shaping the future of all home services in one of the fast-growing tech companies based in Dubai?
Then, don't lose another second! Come onboard and be a part of this exciting adventure of growth and success and take over a key role as an SEO Executive. Our level of SEO is way beyond the typical "update the meta descriptions", we are looking to be the best in the SEO game. This role is for people who already consider themselves wizard-warriors at driving revenue growth via organic search.
Join us and let's become everyday better, together!
What we expect from you:
- Execute the SEO strategy in order to drive traffic, revenue and customer acquisition.
- Execute content strategies in line with the wider SEO strategy by collaborating with the content team.
- Research and analyze opportunities for organic growth.
- Liaise with the agency and Justlife stakeholders to ensure tasks are done without delay.
- Ensure technical SEO best practice is being followed and auditing of websites from a technical SEO perspective.
- Ensure SEO practices are innovative and effective in their execution.
- Report on key KPIs to monitor and develop successful SEO campaigns.
- Day-to-day optimisation of our digital assets to improve organic visibility in the SERPs.
- Provide detailed site & competitive analysis.
- Perform keyword research to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Increase SEO awareness within the company and provide training.
What we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of Google search console, analytics, SEO monitor, GTM.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience, either agency or client side.
- Experience in keyword research and strategy, daily optimisation, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- Results-oriented, strong planning and organizational skills.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Execute and thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team.
PERKS OF BEING A PART of JUSTLIFE
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team, and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
We care about you
- Motivating and predictable salary progression.
- Flexible working hours and remote working depending on the job.
- JustHoliday! One-day extra vacation on your birthday.
- Team-building games, challenges, and activities!
We improve you
- Working with a great team and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, on-the-job, and internal-external training.
- Fast career growth.
- Internal career opportunities.
We recognize you
- ‘’JustHeroes’’ Reward and Recognition Program.
- Discounts and gifts vouchers.
- Employee Referral Program.
At Justlife, we envision a life without any chores that keep you from doing what you really want to.
Justlife is the region’s leading super app for home services. We connect individual needs with on-demand services, through our innovative marketplace platform.
We helped digitalize the cleaning service industry in UAE, back in 2015, and have been expanding our services from home cleaning alone to serving all our customer’s needs at home across the GCC. We now offer home cleaning, salon & spa at home, healthcare at home, maintenance & repairs, upholstery cleaning, pest control & disinfection, moving and packing, and car cleaning.
We built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain. With a team of 200+ full-timers and over 1000 service professionals, we pride ourselves in having created a culture that puts people first.
We promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our employees a work environment where they can be their best selves.