Front End Engineer (Remote)
Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky.
Do you envision shaping the future of all home services in one of the fast-growing tech companies startups based in Dubai?
Then, don't lose another second! Come onboard and be a part of this exciting adventure of growth and success and take over a key role as a Front End Engineer.
Join us and just shine with us let’s become #everydaybetter, together!
Our Tech Growth:
- We’ve been tripled in team size within a year and planning to continue in this year.
- Also, these might draw your attention:
- Joining a strong tech team with full of A players
- Transferring to SaaS business model, transforming from monolith to micro service architecture, as well as, working on Cloud technologies
- Opportunity to play with different technologies.
- Check out our tech stack if curious: https://stackshare.io/justlife/justlife
- Applying pair & mob programming: you are never alone
- Practicing TDD principles: we write the test first and then write the code to make it pass the test
- Being a real Agile & Scrum practitioner at heart while following Agile & Scrum principles
- Advanced and personalized tech equipment which strengthen your performance
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a superstar Front End Engineer to help us shape the future of home services. Here are some exciting projects you will contribute to:
- Deliver world-class HTML/CSS front-end UI code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile web projects,
- Prototyping, testing, and iterating upon new features,
- Deliver world-class web applications with standard practices using (and having detailed knowledge of) native JS, and modern JS frameworks like React.js or Vue.js, (Nuxt.js is a plus)
- A passion for UI consistency and good knowledge of web UI frameworks,
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets,
- Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies and be able to apply these to your work,
- Work with Product Managers, Design Team and Developers and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science/related disciplines or equivalent work experience,
- 2+ years of experience in the industry working with client-side technologies,
- Proficiency with UI development technologies is a major plus, such as HTML5, CSS, etc.
- Experience in using RESTful web services,
- Experience in performance optimization using tools such as Lighthouse or Page Speed,
- Experienced with CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files, include a function to manage common elements,
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience.
What you can expect from us? Perks of Being a Part of Justlife:
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team, and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like offer you:
- Working toward a purpose of becoming better every day for our customers, suppliers, professionals, and ourselves with the most helpful and respectful people!
- Never-ending growth with fast career development and internal career opportunities.
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, on-the-job, and internal-external training.
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote working depending on the job.
- Structured Recognition that ignites with our‘’JustHeroes’’ Reward and Recognition Program.
- Not only structured motivating and powerful recognition but also rewards benefits with discounts and gifts vouchers.
- One-day extra vacation on your birthday with JustHoliday!
- Having joy at work with team-building games, challenges, activities and many more!
Justlife (previously Justmop) is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other homes services such as maintenance and laundry. Justlife’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since our inception, we've slowly been expanding our services from home cleaning alone to serving all your needs at home.
Justlife has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.
We promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our team members a work environment where they thrive towards their best versions.