Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote)
- Full Time
- People & Culture
Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky.
Do you envision shaping the future of all home services in one of the fast-growing tech companies based in Dubai?
Then, don't lose another second! Come onboard and be a part of this exciting adventure of growth and success and take over a key role as an Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Join us and just shine with us!
As a People and Culture Team, we attract, develop, and retain great talents; we believe in employee experience, an agile way of working, a people-focused, and a data-driven approach. We are quite confident in bringing Justlife to the next level, having a world-class team, inspiring culture, and feeling comfortable with all challenges along the way.
Due to our exciting growth, we are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive talent acquisition strategy to attract top talents and provide them with a best-in-class candidate experience. Reporting to the VP of People and Culture, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will act as a partner for multiple business functions (Engineering, Product, Marketing, BI&Data Science and Finance, etc.) and have a direct interaction with key business leaders. This role requires the individual to have a strong understanding of recruitment practices and provide leaders and team members with guidance to recruitment.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you should be a smart, driven, fun, and collaborative team player who wants to work in an exceptionally people-oriented and diverse culture and play a vital role in the future expansion of Justlife!
What we expect from you:
- Build talent acquisition strategy and lead full-cycle recruitment and selection process including sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, networking, selecting, negotiating, and recruiting top talents for various positions at all levels.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop and execute hiring plans, analyzing requirements to determine hiring and target profile needs
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on the process, interview best practices, and decision making.
- Provide best-in-class candidate experiences by understanding talent needs and finding, engaging, and guiding candidates through the hiring process.
- Drive improvements to the talent acquisition process to reduce time to hire, improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process and increase manager and candidate experience.
- Keep updated knowledge of current hiring trends to build diverse talent pipelines and empower our employer brand.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of Talent Acquisition/Recruitment experience in a high-growth international business, especially prior experience hiring technical positions within a tech or internet industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Excellent verbal & written English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to attract and assess top talent, especially passive candidate.
- Experience in using Linkedin and other professional networks to source top candidates proactively.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, collaborating and building effective working relationships with key business leaders with demonstrable experience of influencing and advising hiring managers.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, HRIS, metrics (KPI and OKR), and HR reports.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, driven, and demanding organization.
- Strong attention to detail, prioritizing workload and handling multiple tasks at once.
PERKS OF BEING A PART of JUSTLIFE
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team, and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
We care about you
● Structured and predictable salary progression.
● Flexible working hours and remote working depending on the job.
● JustHoliday! One-day extra vacation on your birthday.
● Team-building games, challenges, and activities!
We improve you
● Working with a great team and entrepreneurial spirit!
● Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, on-the-job, and internal-external training.
● Fast career growth.
● Internal career opportunities.
We recognize you
● ‘’JustHeroes’’ Reward and Recognition Program.
● Discounts and gifts vouchers.
● Employee Referral Program.
Justlife (previously Justmop) is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other home services such as maintenance and laundry. Justlife’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since our inception, we've slowly been expanding our services from home cleaning alone to serving all your needs at home.
Justlife has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.
Our Mission: We promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our team members a work environment where they thrive towards their best versions.
- Profile screening
- First Interview with P&C recruiter
- Second Interview with Hiring Manager
- Case study/assignment
- Final Interview with co-founder
- Reference check
- Offer stage