Customer Support Manager
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Full Time
- Customer Experience
Justlife is rocking the region with its beautifully designed for all home services app and looking for brilliant minds and skilled professionals who can think outside the box and have a limit that defies the sky.
Do you envision shaping the future of all home services in one of the fast-growing tech companies based in Dubai?
Then, don't lose another second! Come onboard and be a part of this exciting adventure of growth and success and take over a key role as an Customer Support Manager.
Join us and just shine with us!
What we expect from you:
- Managing Customer Support Teams we outsource. You will work with site managers to plan and schedule the workforce and provide as stellar customer experience while driving CS related business metrics.
- Overseeing the day to day performance of the team to ensure that they are achieving company's KPIs.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Work on the care strategy to optimize customer experience.
- Prepare reports and analyze customer feedback on services.
- Document processes and technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaint.
What we are looking for:
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment.
- A team member who is not afraid to try new approaches, who can turn mistakes or failures into a learning opportunity.
- 7+ years of experience in the Operations/Logistics/Customer Experience/Service field.
- 3 years of experience as a manager in a related field.
- Experience in e-commerce/ start-up company.
- A good team player with strong communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with customer-oriented instinct.
- A team member who has the ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, presentation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong internal and external customer service orientation with deep and broad expertise of the front-to-back customer experience and ability to describe things from a customer perspective.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving, and information-seeking skills with the ability to respond tactically in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
PERKS OF BEING A PART of JUSTLIFE
No benefit would replace the start-up spirit, working with a great team, and entrepreneurial working environment! However, we also have benefits like:
We care about you
- Structured and predictable salary progression.
- Flexible working hours and remote working depending on the job.
- JustHoliday! One-day extra vacation on your birthday.
- Team-building games, challenges, and activities!
We improve you
- Working with a great team and entrepreneurial spirit!
- Continuous learning with mentorship, coaching, on-the-job, and internal-external training.
- Fast career growth.
- Internal career opportunities.
We recognize you
- ‘’JustHeroes’’ Reward and Recognition Program.
- Discounts and gifts vouchers.
- Employee Referral Program.
Justlife (previously Justmop) is the Middle East’s leading marketplace for home cleanings, beauty & wellness, and other home services such as maintenance and laundry. Justlife’s long-term vision is to become a super app for everything related to home services.
Since our inception, we've slowly been expanding our services from home cleaning alone to serving all your needs at home.
Justlife has built a network of thousands of trained professionals and served over 6 million sessions across UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and Bahrain.
Our Mission: We promise our customers stellar service, our suppliers a valuable partner, our professionals a better life, and our team members a work environment where they thrive towards their best versions.